Looking for a job and have a love of hockey? The Fort Frances Lakers Junior A Hockey Team is searching for a Trainer for the 2020-21 hockey season. The Trainer will ensure health and safety during all hockey related activities both on and off ice. The Trainer will preferably have a background in the health field. Mandatory HNO certifications will be provided through e-learning.
– Organize and inventory of all medical supplies
– Determine any physical or medical needs of the players
– Report all injuries daily to Head Coach and/or Assistant Coach
– Hydration and nutrition of players
– Schedule appointments as per injuries
– Travel to away games
– Attend all home games
– Must provide a valid Criminal Reference Check
To express your interest or for further information, please contact Lakers Head Coach/GM, Bernie Lynch at 306-519-5663 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Assistant Coach, Ron MacKinnon at 807-275-7939 or email email@example.com.