The Town of Fort Frances is currently working to fill vacancies throughout various divisions. With recruitment efforts ongoing, there will be a temporary suspension of the following services in select divisions:
- Operations & Facilities (Public Works department) – Effective Monday, October 24, 2022
- Private Sanitary Sewer Rooting; and
- Private CCTV inspection services.
- Community Services
Aquatics and Fitness – The Fall recreation programming session continues to be impacted in
the following ways:
- The cancellation of all swimming lessons (including Board of Education lessons).
- The reduction of aquatic fitness programming.
We are working hard to mitigate the challenges caused by these reductions and are continuing to enhance the programming we offer, using the resources that we have available. The Fall’s pool schedule can be found in the Town’s Recreator: https://fortfrances.ca/sites/fortfrances.ca/files/recreator_-_fall_2022_1.pdf
The Town is making all the efforts to maintain the service level as much as possible with limited existing resources. As soon as we have enough resources in place, we will get back to our normal operation.
We thank you for your patience and understanding. Please be assured that we will continue to monitor the situation and work to keep the citizens informed through 93.1 The Border and our Town of Fort Frances social media