Riverside Health Care in conjunction with the Northwestern Health Unit has declared the COVID-19 Outbreak at Rainycrest Long Term Care Home over.
Riverside continues to have our detailed safety procedures and infection prevention control practices in place, which are designed to ensure the health and safety of our staff, the community and those within our care.
To ensure safety for residents, the following visitation requirements for Long Term Care remain in place:
- Visitor surveillance testing protocols remain in place
- Use a face mask at all times when visiting indoors. Mask to cover your mouth and nose
- Visitors must not remove their mask to consume food or drink with Residents at this time
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently
- If you are unwell, please do not visit the home
- If you have COVID-19, have been in contact with anyone that is positive for COVID-19, or have been asked to isolate – PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE FACILITY for 10 days.
We thank you for your continued support and commitment to protecting the health and safety of those we serve, their loved ones, our fellow team members and the community.