Riverside Health Care in conjunction with the Northwestern Health Unit is pleased to declare the COVID-19 Outbreak at Rainycrest Long Term Care Home over. The outbreak at the home was initially declared on February 11, 2022.
Riverside maintains to have our detailed safety procedures and infection prevention control practices in place, which are designed to ensure the health and safety of those within our care, our staff and the community.
To ensure safety for residents:
- Use a face mask at all times when visiting covering your mouth and nose
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently
- Visitors must not remove their mask to consume food or drink with Residents at this time
- If you are unwell, please do not visit the home
- If you have COVID-19, have been in contact with anyone that is positive for COVID-19, or have been asked to isolate – please do not enter the facility for 10 days.
We recognize how emotionally difficult and challenging this pandemic has been on our residents and their loved ones. We thank everyone for their understanding and continued support as we continue to develop a coordinated, evidence-based and equitable approach in providing safe, quality and timely care to those we serve