Riverside Health Care in conjunction with the Northwestern Health Unit has declared the COVID-19 Outbreak at La Verendrye General Hospital (LVGH) First Floor In-patient unit, over as of September 13.
Riverside continues to have our detailed safety procedures and infection prevention control practices in place, which are designed to ensure the health and safety of our staff, the community and those within our care.
To ensure safety for our patients, the following visitation requirements for LVGH remain in place:
- Self screening at kiosks for COVID-19 continues for everyone who enters
- Up to two (2) visitors at a time will be allowed entry (includes caregivers)
- Use a face mask to cover your mouth and nose at all times when visiting indoors.
- Visitors must not remove their mask to consume food or drink with while visiting at this time
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently
- If you are unwell, please do not visit the hospital
- If you have active COVID-19, have been in contact with anyone that is positive for COVID-19, or have been asked to isolate – PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE FACILITY for 10 days.
We thank you for your continued support and commitment to protecting the health and safety of those we serve, their loved ones, our fellow team members and the community.