Fan motor cause of smoke

FORT FRANCES—The Fort Frances Fire Department was called to Warp 9 on Scott Street around 10:45 p.m. on Sunday to investigate smoke originating from the basement.
The investigation, conducted with the help of local electrician Gord Galbraith, revealed the smoke was coming from a fan motor which had overheated and ignited some dust, the fire department noted Monday morning.
The damage was confined mostly to the fan motor, with some very minor smoke damage to the building.
Firefighters were on the scene for about two hours.
(Fort Frances Daily Bulletin)

Facebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedinmail