The Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) is currently seeking candidates interested in a career in policing. Uniform recruitment is travelling the region looking for applicants at their competitive best and ready to apply. We are looking for auxiliary members, special constables, and uniform constables.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Canadian Citizen or permanent resident
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or it’s equivalent
- Class “G” drivers license with full driving privilege’s and no more than 6 demerit points
- No criminal record in which a pardon has not been received
- Certified in Standard First Aid and CPR (Level C)
- Physically fit
- Willing to serve
If you are ready to apply, you are encouraged to attend an information session on December 01, 2021 at 5:00pm at 115 Howey Street, Red Lake to speak directly with recruiters. If you are unable to make this session please reach out to our team, we are eager to discuss opportunities we have.
There will also be an information session held in Kenora on December 08, 2021 at 5:00pm at 1125 17 Hwy Kenora.
If you have ever considered a career in policing, now is the time to apply.