Sun will give way to showers

Thanksgiving weekend should start sunny, with clouds and possible showers moving in as the weekend progresses. You may want to get a tent if you’re moving your dinner outside this year.
Tonight should see a few clouds, with an overnight low of 9 C (48 F). Those few clouds should skedaddle overnight, bringing two days of clear, sunny skies. Friday will be a balmy 20 (68), with a clear view of the stars overnight, and a low of 3 (37). Saturday will be sunny, with a high of 12 (54) and a low of 6 (43).
And that’s the end of the clear weather. Sunday’s forecast calls for a sun cloud mix, with a 30 per cent chance of showers, a high of 16 (61). Overnight will see a 60 per cent chance of showers, and a low of 8 (46). The showers may continue into Monday, with a 40 per cent chance of rain in the day, with a high of 11 (52). Precipitation jumps to 60 per cent overnight, with a low of 4 (39). In the long range, the showers will continue Tuesday, with a high of 9 (48) and a low of 2 (36).
Normals for this time of year are 12 (54) with lows of 2 (36). The record high is 26, set in 2003, with the low at -7, set in 2000.
Sunset tonight is 6:38 p.m., but the sun will return tomorrow at 7:26 a.m.