fortfrances.com invites you to comment on news events and issues via our website. Please share your experiences, observations or information.
fortfrances.com reserves the right to review, edit, refuse or delete any comment.
Here's how to ensure your comments get published:
- Stay on topic.
- Respectfully debate the issue, avoiding personal attacks and name calling.
- Do not make comments that are threatening, obscene, profane, contain hate speech or degrade others.
- Do not make libelous statements, such as allegations of criminal activity or comments that unfairly harm a person's reputation.
- Refrain from posting repeatedly on one story, or reposting identical comments on multiple stories.
- Do not copy material from other sources, except in brief quotes, with the source acknowledged.
If you see a comment that appears to violate these guidelines, please click on the Report Abuse link for that comment, and one of our moderators will review it.
Thank you for joining the discussion.
Fortfrances.com may contain content submitted by readers, usually in the form of article comments. All reader comments and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of fortfrances.com. The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that fortfrances.com has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to fortfrances.com to report any objectionable content by using the report abuse link found in the comments section of this web site.
* You must be signed in to add a comment.